Hi! This is my first post and I thought it would be nice to do a tag. This tag was created by Bookables, go and watch her videos, she is really sweet. As the title says, this tag is about what your new year to be book related and non-book related too. Besides the tag, I’m going to include some stats from 2018. I hope you enjoy this tag and my first post. Let’s go!
- How many books are you planning to read in 2019? Well, I’m planning on reading at least 20 books.
- Name 5 books that you didn’t get to this year but want to make a priority in 2019. The seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid, The astonishing color of after by Emily X.R. Pan, La sombra del viento by Carlos Ruiz Zafón, The seven deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton and The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah.
- What genre do you want to read more of? I think classics, non-fiction and I want to try sci-fi.
- Name 3 non book related goals for 2019. Create a blog (done!), learn something new and make more time for me.
- What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read? More than books, I’m going to mention authors; Gabriel García Márquez and Isabel Allende.
- One word that your hoping 2019 will be: readable! (I think it counts)
- Tag a friend! Everyone who wants to do it!
And now, some stats and numbers of my last year.
Besides these graphs: I completed a total of 23 books, started 30, read 3 new releases, DNF (did not finish) 4, just in case I count skipping chapters (if is a big amount) DNFing. I read 22 new authors for me, a total of 6892 pages and an average of 230 pages per book.
Hope you enjoyed my first post! Hope to see you all for now on reading and creating with me! Thanks for reading! Take care!