Hi! Today’s prompt is Spring TBR, you can read the original post here. This one is special to me because I am joining for the first time the OWLS magical readathon. So I hope you enjoy this and if you are participating in it, let me know.
This readathon was created by G from BookRoast (booktuber) and this year she did an amazing job putting it together and putting together the magical careers. In her video is every document you need to follow this readathon.
The challenges and classes for this readathon are:
- Ancient runes: Retelling
- Arithmancy: Work written by more than one author
- Astronomy: “Star” in the title
- Care of Magical Creatures: Land animal on the cover
- Charms: Age-line; read an adult work
- Defence Against the Dark Arts: Reducto; title starts with and “r”
- Divination: Set in the future
- Herbology: Plant on the cover
- History of Magic: Published at least 10 years ago
- Muggle Studies: Contemporary
- Potions: Next ingredient; sequel
- Transfiguration: Sprayed edges or red cover
So… I decided I want to be a potioneer, I don’t know I have always been intrigued by that class.
So… the classes I have to take are:
Care of Magical Creatures
I have already read The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo (OMG) and The snow queen. I hope I get to do all my classes because I am really excited for this.
Thanks for reading me, take care. Keep reading and creating! See you soon. Byeeeeeeeeee!