HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I’m doing this post today since yesterday was my 2 years blogaversary (is that how you “write it”?) and what a best way to celebrate it than “introducing” myself to those who are new to my blog OR to the ones who aren’t that new but don’t know a lot about me.
↠ Thank the person who nominated you
↠ Answer all the questions down below
↠ Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
↠ Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
- Why did you start blogging and why have you kept blogging? I started my blog because I wanted a space to talk about books and movies/tv Shows I enjoy and no one in my “circle” seemed to. I have kept going because of the same reason, to have a space to write my thoughts on those topics mostly.
- What is your favorite type of blog post to write? Um… this is hard to answer, but I think the post I came up out of nowhere and the not so positive reviews. Oh, now I know, my reading blogs! Those are the ones I have the most fun with. Blazewrath Games by Amparo Ortiz | Lobizona by Romina Garber | A Shot in the Dark | With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo |
- What are your top 3 favorite posts? Sex in books | Every body is a Beach Body | How we can support book bloggers? | or any of the reading blogs
- What are some of your favorite things to do to relax? Besides reading? Cooking, listening to music or podcasts, watching a movie or series, crafts. Oh! And watching lots of booktube OR simmers!
- What are three of your favorite things? Again, besides reading? Cooking, crafting and watching sports.
- What are your proudest blogging moments? Getting a reaction from Amparo Ortiz for my Blazewrath Games review. And getting a comment/reaction from one of the authors of A Shot in the Dark about my reading blog for that book.
- What are your hobbies outside of blogging? Crafting and cooking. I love doing this AND taking courses/classes surrounding these topics.
- Describe your personality in three words. Quiet, creative and shy.
- What are your top 3 pet peeves? People that spent their day glued to their phones. Loud chewing. People that think they are better than everyone else OR that they know everything.
- What’s something your followers don’t know about you? Um… I don’t know to be honest, I keep my life really private. But maybe some don’t know that I have a bachelor in Chemistry, that I am Latina and that I have NEVER travel outside my island.
This is all for today, hope you enjoyed. Thank you for reading my blog! I can’t wait to talk to you in the comments! Hope you all are having a nice day. Keep reading, keep reacting and making new bonds! Take care, I’ll see you on my next one, Goodbye!