2020 READING STATS
Number Of Books You Read: 68
Number of Re-Reads: 4
Genre You Read The Most From: Contemporary and Fantasy (18 each)
Best in Books:
- Best Book You Read In 2020? This is difficult to answer, but I think Lobizona by Romina Garber
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t? Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender and We Hunt the Flames by Hafsah Faizal
3. Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read? Any Day With You by Mae Respicio I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK.
4. Best series you started in 2020? Cici’s Journal by Joris Chamblain
5. Best Sequel? Flawless or Perfect by Sara Shepard
6. Best Series Ender of 2020? Five Dark Fate by Kendare Blake
7. Favorite new author you discovered in 2020? Uh… this one is hard but I’ll go with Kalynn Bayron so I won’t repeat.
8. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone? The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
9. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year? A book I couldn’t put down was A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sarah Barnard
10. Book You Read In 2020 That You Would Be MOST Likely To Re-Read Next Year? Blazewrath Games by Amparo Ortiz MOSTLY because the sequel is suppose to come out next year!
11. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2020? Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
12. Most memorable character of 2020? The grandmother in My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman
13. Most beautifully written book read in 2020? EASY Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
14. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2020? Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
15. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2020 to finally read? Hands down The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
16. Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2020? Shortest: How to Make the Perfect New York Bagel by Rob Hart. Longest: HP: Globet of Fire.
17. OTP OF THE YEAR (you will go down with this ship!): Jane and G from My Lady Jane
18. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year: Kaia and her great-grandfather from Any Day with You
19. Favorite Book You Read in 2020 From An Author You’ve Read Previously: Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
20. Best Book You Read In 2020 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure/Bookstagram, Etc.: Nimona by Noelle Stevenson, I picked this book thanks to Chelsea Dolling… I think…
21. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2020?: Owen from Always Never Yours by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka
22. Best 2020 debut you read?: Blazewrath Games by Amparo Ortiz
23. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year?: Lobizona by Romina Garber
24. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read?: Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
25. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2020?: Cici’s Journal: Hector’s book by Joris Chamblain
26. Hidden Gem Of The Year?: Ghosts by Raina Telgeiemer
27. Book That Crushed Your Soul?: Too many to be honest but the FIRT that comes to my mind is Blazewrath Games by Amparo Ortiz… AND IT WAS JUST ONE SCENE. If not, I’ll have to go with Radio Silence by Alice Oseman is the second one of the list.
28. Most Unique Book You Read In 2020?: The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill
29. Book That Made You The Most Mad (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it)?: The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah… HE DESERVED TO BE KILLED! Sorry but I HATED a character there and the whole WW story, no matter the book, makes me mad.
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2020 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2021?: All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2021 (non-debut)?: Cazadora by Romina Garber
3. 2021 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?: I have to check out the list of debuts, but the one I saw first in one of the list was The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner.
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2021?: Bloodbath Ring by Amparo Ortiz I’m ready to see SOMEONE suffer.
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2021?: Enjoy my reading and blogging “life”